Payment Terms and Conditions
- Payment Method: The payment will be made in the form of [cash, check, wire transfer, credit card, etc.].
- Payment Schedule: The payment schedule will be as follows [insert payment schedule, e.g., monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, etc.]. The payment must be made on or before the due date mentioned in the invoice.
- Late Payment Fee: A late payment fee of [insert late payment fee amount, e.g., 1.5% per month, $50, etc.] will be charged for all payments made after the due date mentioned in the invoice.
- Payment Dispute: Any payment disputes must be notified to the company within 15 days of receiving the invoice. Failure to do so will be considered as an acknowledgment of the invoice and its contents.
- Termination of Services: In case of non-payment, the company reserves the right to terminate services or products without prior notice.
- Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued once payment is made, unless otherwise stated in the invoice.
- Taxes: The payment mentioned in the invoice is exclusive of all taxes. The client shall be responsible for all taxes imposed on the payment.
- Currency: All payments will be made in [insert currency, e.g., USD, EUR, GBP, etc.].
- Confidentiality: All payment information will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party without the client’s written consent.
- Amendments: These payment terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
By making payment, the client agrees to these payment terms and conditions.